Thursday, February 9, 2012

This is Halloween


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love throwing themed parties. This year I went all out baking. Who doesn't get lazy when they have to bake large amounts, so some things got sloppy. In the end I still able to pull of some cute goodies for my party. 

This one of my favorite cookie recipes, PB Swirl Cookie. Even if you don't chill the PB mixture and just blend it in this cookie turns out delicious. Pretty easy. Spiders are made of peanut butter cups, mini m&m eyes, and black licorice eyes. It was all glued on with melted chocolate.
 
What is this? My first attempt at some sugar work. It was decoration for my red velvet cupcakes to look like broken glass with some "blood". Anyways shortly after the broken glass on the cupcakes they became soft and lost its shape.  FAIL!

My Halloween Tables:

Blood Table: Red Velvet cupcakes, Oreo Devil food cake, Red jello shots and red vodka

The Witches Table: Dark color sodas, orange and black chips, and dip

Pumpkin Table: Orange sodas, spice cupcakes, PB swirl cookies, and candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment